Dear valued customer,
Elonics are closely monitoring local government’s and health authorities regulations regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, and want to assure all our valued staff, customers and suppliers that we are taking the situation very seriously.
As a company, the health and safety of our staff is paramount, therefore the following measures have been implemented to ensure a safe working environment to ensure continued service for all of our customers:
- Compulsory hand sanitation required for all staff and visitors upon entering our premises.
- Daily surface sanitisation/cleaning of all regularly used surfaces, door-handles, ablutions, workshop areas, etc.
- All staff issued with hand santisers for daily hygiene purposes.
- All non-essential staff have been booked off work until further notice.
- Orders will be delivered every Tuesday and Thursday each week. For urgent orders, please arrange collection from our offices.
All external sales representatives have been instructed to minimise face-to-face customer appointments/meetings, and instead to use alternative methods such as voice/video conferencing where possible.
Elonics will be offering the following services until further notice:
- Plant Visits – where you require machine troubleshooting or site visits, our technical team will assist, solve and offer solutions remotely, using video-conference tools such as Skype or Whatsapp video.
- Technical Support – available 24/7 for all queries via our website, email or contact: +27 78 459 2025
- Engineering and Site work for critical or breakdown work only.
Interruptions due to COVID-19 has impacted airfreight leading to extended delivery ETA’s, therefore we are in the process of increasing local stock levels to meet customer needs.
Thank you for your continued support and we appreciate your business during these uncertain times.